Monday, March 15, 2010

We love our Dante!


Rain or Shine, Dante loves his rain boots.


He loves stacking and knocking it down :)



This is funny, I opened a yogurt juice for him after I shook it around. He didn't realize I already opened it and he started to shake it to mix it up...oops! This is the result of it! haha!!



Dante is always full of surprises...let's just say he keeps us on our toes! Most of the time, I have to be the parent and discipline him to teach him from right and wrong. Others, I can't help but laugh. I either have to turn away and laugh so he doesn't see me or burst out because sometimes I think it's okay to just let it go and don't sweat the small stuff. He's a very good boy with a lot of spunk! As we like to say to him, "I love my Dante!"

No comments:

Post a Comment