Friday, April 2, 2010

Thank Goodness!




Devan's first trip to the ER. Let me just start out by saying glad everything turned out okay.
Our lil DJ (Devan John), had a lost of appetite and was vomiting. He had no fever at first and he seemed to be acting okay. As a parent you want to protect your loved ones to the fullest. As a Mother, I just knew he wasn't acting himself. He wasn't hungry, he was sleeping more and wasn't crying much to get what he wants. Once I felt his "soft spot" (on top of his head) feel sunken in, I knew I had to be concern with him being dehydrated. This is when I took him to the ER and thank goodness Dantes was home to stay with Dante.
The Doctor's say he looks fine, but to look after him for couple of days to see if there is any changes. The next day he did have a fever for a short period of time, but he was still smiling and acting okay. We are so happy to say he is acting like himself again and his appetite is back to normal. Yah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment