Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Devan!


Devan is a year old!!

We love you so very much! You are the most smiley, snuggly, cutest, and funniest baby! You always make us laugh with your silly expressions and I can't get enough of your hugs and kisses! You are growing up so fast! I love the way you say football (Devan: Bo Baa), I love the way you open your mouth wide when you want another bite, I love the way you walk to me with your super big smile, I love your open mouth kisses, I love your wide chubby feet, I love when you find your belly button, I love how you blow out a candle, I love how aggressive you get when you are waiting for another bite of yogurt, I love how you try to copy your brother, I love how you look at me, I love how you dance, I love how you look when you are pushing out your poop (Hilarious!), I love when you hold my hand going on for a walk, I love your skin, I love your hair, I love how you smell, I love your cute lil' butt, I love your eyes, I love how you move your head, I think I LOOOVE everything you do! We are so proud of you, Devan! Happy 1st Birthday!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment