Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, My Son..



4 years ago, we had a beautiful baby boy...Dante! I remember the last push I had I got to see your eyes look at mine for the first time. I remember how much you were a snuggle bug. I remember what a good baby you were..no cries, always happy and great eater. I remember your first words...flower, mama, dada and hi. I remember your first favorites..blueberries, bananas, elmo, balls, trains. I remember when you first said "I wuv you" to me without me telling you to say it. I remember when you were curious what was inside your diaper. I remember you taking the first steps. I remember you learning your ABC's & 123's so early on. I remember your silly faces. I remember you holding my hand while sleeping next to you.

And now...

You are still this amazing boy and growing up to be a very smart boy too! You're too heavy to carry, but I still love to snuggle up next to you in the morning. I love to still give you kisses on your cheek while you do your first morning stretch. I love to still watch you concentrate on something that fascinates you. I still love to make you feel better when you get hurt. I still love to make sure you know your manners. I still love to help you pick out your clothes. I still love to take you out for frozen yogurt. I still love to do so many things with you and I can't wait to do more! You are growing up so fast yet still my little boy.

Happy 4th Birthday, my Son
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment