Thursday, November 18, 2010

Devan 9 months!

Devan and his football


Devan and his Papa

Happy Devan is 9 months already! wow wow wow!!!

He's doing a lot of babbling and trying to repeat sounds. I swear he already knows how to say, thank you, daddy, brother and hi. Really he's repeating the sounds of our voice and it sounds just like it!! Hmmm..at 8 months he loved to bang on the tables when I would say clap and raise his arm up to wave..so you can say he was getting started to use his body to express himself.

This week, he learned how to clap and now it's nonstop! It's the cutest thing ever and I always smile. You can never get tired of the simple joys of babies and their growing stages. He loves playing with Dante and they both blow rasberries at each other. Devan is waving hello and giving open mouth kisses.

He hasn't shown any sign of standing on his own. He tried it before, but he's still not interested. I thought at first when he started crawling at a young age then that would mean he may walk early too. I'm thinking he may walk around 11 months the very earliest...which is still early I know.

He can now eat broken up cheerios and yummy gerber puffs..his favorite! I might just have to stuff his stocking this year with those two items and he'll be so happy what I brought him! Opps! I mean Santa ;)

Happy 9 months, Devan!!


No comments:

Post a Comment