Friday, January 21, 2011

Devan's Birthday present from Dante



I love this creation Dante painted for Devan's birthday present!

The other day He wanted to paint, so I asked him what are the things he loves that are around him? He said, tree, cloud, moon, sun and stars. I told him I will help you draw and you can paint each one and glue how you want it to display inside a shoebox. He said he wants to give it to Devan for his birthday present. Awww, super cute!
I asked him to tell me the story behind his picture so he explained it in his own words.
"The story is the moon goes down and sun goes up and they talk to each other. The stars are sleeping. and the cloud is talking to all of them."
I'm pretty impress with Dante! I think lil bro will love his present :)

No comments:

Post a Comment